Loading... Please wait...

Russwood Park (#39, 94236)

$40.00

Product Description

Ultra tough, 6x9 GIANT postcard of this historical ballpark!
 
RUSSWOOD PARK
 
#39, 94236
 
Russwood Park was a stadium in Memphis, Tennessee. It was primarily used for baseball and was the home of the Memphis Chicks minor league baseball team until the spring of 1960. The ballpark was originally built in 1896, and was known as Elm Wood Park or Red Elm Park. In 1915, team owner Russell E. Garner incorporated his name into the ballpark's name. The "wood" part of the name would figure into its demise.
 
Unused 6" x 9" giant size chrome postcard.
 
Dist. by Memphis Tobacco Co.

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Quantity:
SKU:
#39, 94236
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout