Loading... Please wait...

Huggins Field (SK.71, 6C-K995)


Product Description


SK.71, 6C-K995

Huggins-Stengel Field, originally known as Crescent Lake Field, was the spring home for the New York Yankees from 1925 until 1961 with the exception of the war years of 1943-45. In 1962, the expansion New Yor Mets (with Casey Stengel as manager) moved in for the spring. While there are just a couple small sets of bleachers now at the field, apparently there was never a lot of seating here.

Unused 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" standard size chrome postcard.

Dist. by Sun News Co.

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

SK.71, 6C-K995
Calculated at checkout