Loading... Please wait...

Calfee Park (GRB-818)


Product Description



Pulaski Counts, (1942, 1946 - 1950) Pulaski Phillies, (1952 - 1955) Pulaski Cubs, (1957 - 1958) Pulaski Phillies, (1969 - 1977) Pulaski Braves, (1982 - 1992) Pulaski Rangers, (1997 - 2002) Pulaski Blue Jays, (2003 - 2006) Pulaski Mariners, (2008 - present)

Calfee Park is a stadium in Pulaski, Virginia, USA. It is primarily used for baseball, and is currently the home field of the Seattle Mariners' Appalachian League affiate, the Pulaski Mariners. It was built in 1935 as a Works Progress Administration project, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Calfee Park was named after the mayor of Pulaski in 1935, Ernest W. Calfee. It holds approximately 2,500 people. The director of stadium operations is Dave Hart and the head groundskeeper is Gary Martin.

The park is set off of U.S. Route 11 in a valley within a residential neighborhood. As a result, a number of houses that surround the park have good views of games. The park had major renovations prior to the 1999 season, with a new grandstand behind the plate and along the first-base side as well as “open-air suites” (railed-in areas with picnic tables) farther down on the first-base line. A new scoreboard was also installed.

Unused 4" x 6" continental size chrome

Dist. by Gustavo Rameriz

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Calculated at checkout