Loading... Please wait...

Parker Stadium (osu 3)


Product Description


Corvallis, Oregon

Oregon State Beavers (NCAA) (1953–present)

Reser Stadium is an outdoor athletic stadium in Corvallis, Oregon, on the campus of Oregon State University. It is the home of the Oregon State Beavers of the Pacific-10 Conference. Originally opened in 1953 as Parker Stadium, the stadium was renamed in 1999, and its current seating capacity is 45,674.

From 1910 to 1953, the Beavers played their home games at Bell Field (now the site of the Dixon Recreation Center), and also played as many as four games a year at Multnomah Stadium (now PGE Park) in Portland.

In 1948, Oregon State president August L. Strand, athletic director Spec Keene, and Portland businessman Charles T. Parker met to plan a replacement for Bell Field. In 1949, Parker kicked off the stadium fundraising campaign and made significant contributions of his own. In 1952, construction of the stadium began. For Parker's efforts and contributions, the completed stadium was named in his honor, and the first game was played on Homecoming, November 14, 1953, with the Beavers defeating Washington State 7-0.

Unused 5" x 7" jumbo size chrome postcard.

Dist. by Salvatti

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

osu 3
Calculated at checkout