Loading... Please wait...

Navin Field (2005-031)

$15.00

Product Description

NAVIN FIELD

2005-031

Detroit Tigers (MLB) (1912–1999) Detroit Lions (NFL) (1938–1974) Detroit Cougars (NPSL / NASL) (1967–1968)

Tiger Stadium (formerly known as Navin Field and Briggs Stadium) was a stadium located in the Corktown neighborhood of Detroit, Michigan. It hosted the Detroit Tigers Major League Baseball team from 1912 to 1999, as well as the National Football League's Detroit Lions from 1938 to 1974. It was declared a State of Michigan Historic Site in 1975 and has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1989. The stadium is nicknamed "The Corner" for its location on Michigan Avenue and Trumbull Boulevard. On June 8, 2009 demolition of the remainder of the stadium began. Complete demolition is expected to be complete by July; there are currently no prospects for redevelopment at the site.

Unused 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" standard size postcard from a photo from the collection of Jeff Mugerian, Lake Leelanau, MI.

Very limited edition produced of this image.  Written and designed by Vic Pallos, Glendale, CA.

These cards produced as a hobby.....not for commercial sales.

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Quantity:
SKU:
2005-031
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout